Today’s Fertility Friday article highlights the top 5 ways Fertility Awareness will help you get pregnant! Whether you’re actively trying to conceive or planning to conceive in the near (or distant) future, you’ll want to tune in!
Topics covered in the podcast include:
- What does it mean to preserve your fertility?
- How long should you be off of hormonal birth control before trying to get pregnant?
- How Fertility Awareness helps you time sex accurately
- The 3 signs that determine your fertile days
- When do you produce cervical mucus?
- The role cervical mucus plays in sperm fertilization
- How your menstrual cycle is the fifth vital sign
- Why eating healthier or consuming more unhealthy items than normal may affect your menstrual cycle
- The benefits of tracking your cycle for your own health benefits
For more about Fertility Friday and the founder Lisa Hendricks-Jack, click here.