Today we share Fertility Friday’s interview with Andrea Thompson, LMT, a licensed and practicing massage therapist in Oregon. Andrea’s passion is utilizing modalities such as Craniosacral Therapy and Arvigo Techniques of Mayan Abdominal Therapy ® to bring a deep sense of awareness to the body while tapping into its inherent healing capabilities. Although she enjoys working with all ages and genders, her main focus is working with female-bodied people to assist them in the process of attaining healthy menses and natural conception, as well as aiding them through the physical changes of pregnancy.
Topics in today’s Fertility Friday’s episode include:
- The benefits of massage therapy and body work modalities for a woman’s fertility
- How body awareness can change your health and mindset
- What is Craniosacral Therapy?
- How can vaginal steaming help with your menses?
- Castor oil pack benefits
- The importance of having your cervix and uterus aligned
- Why having a healthy and clean womb not only helps with fertility and your menstrual cycle, but also
- helps your baby in the long run
- How pregnancy massages and prenatal yoga are beneficial to your ever changing body
- How body work can be healing for women (or any individual) who has been through trauma, whether physical or emotional
For the podcast and more on this topic, click here