This Friday we share Fertility Friday’s powerful and important podcast episode focusing on conception in the midst of chaos.
With the increasingly restrictive measures that have been imposed on us, and growing uncertainty about when we’ll emerge from it all, where does that leave your plans to grow your family?
If you’ve wondered whether this is the “right” time to conceive, you’ll appreciate today’s episode. Find out why Pritam feels that the current state of affairs presents an incredible opportunity to bring children into the world. We delve into the topic of stress and explore how to cultivate your thoughts and emotions to foster an incredible, life-giving environment for your unborn child — regardless of what’s happening in the outside world.
Topics discussed in today’s episode include:
- Why it’s important to look at the spiritual side of childbirth
- How women can heal from trauma from childbirth
- Pritam’s belief that conciseness begins when a child is born
- How women can amplify their environment to create a healthy embryo
- Women should actively be creating a healthy living environment before becoming pregnant
- How women gain their power back
- Connection between preparation and how it may help improve fertility