Ladies, this past weekend was so crazy hectic SuzyKnew! didn’t get a chance to share with you a Fertility Friday podcast. This Monday we are playing catch up. Here is Fertility Friday’s podcast interview with Dr. Anna Cabeca on hormones, menopause and using the Keto diet to manage symptoms.
Dr. Cabeca is a triple board certified, Emory University trained physician and hormone expert, who was diagnosed with early menopause at age 38. Devastated, she set out on a personal wellness journey to reverse her menopause side effects, which resulted in her delivery of a healthy baby girl at the age of 41.
After experiencing her own health successes, Dr. Cabeca began counseling others, ultimately changing the lives of thousands of women across the globe. Her new book The Hormone Fix and other empowering transformation programs have helped women of all ages become their best selves again.
Topics discussed in today’s episode:
- How Dr. Anna’s early menopause diagnosis changed her work, her health and her life
- What is Mighty Maca Plus
- How a tragic loss in Dr. Anna’s life led to early menopause
- The impacts of stress on the body and the menstrual cycle
- How Dr. Anna was able to heal her body, mind and spirit to began ovulating again
- The natural things Dr. Anna used to help heal herself
- The process Dr. Anna has used to help her “infertile” clients conceive
- How sugar affects our hormones balance
- What is Dr. Anna’s 10-80-10 rule
- What is Ketosis and the Keto Diet
- The differences in the way intermittent fasting works for men vs. women
- Why you have to take bio-individuality into consideration when changing your diet or eating habits
- Symptoms that have improved with Dr. Anna’s clients after lifestyle and diet changes
- The importance of never losing hope in your journey
Click here for more information and access to the podcast.