This weekend we are sharing Fertility Friday’s podcast on how diet affects testosterone in men. Discover why low-fat diets are terrible for both testosterone and sperm production in men in today’s episode with Joe Whittaker.
Joe Whittaker is a clinical nutritionist and researcher. He holds a master’s degree in Nutritional Therapy, from the University of Worcester. His research has been published in top academic journals, and widely covered by the media. His academic research is focused on men’s health, particularly testosterone and sperm health.
Here’s a link to Joe’s research study: Low-fat diets and testosterone in men: Systematic review and meta-analysis of intervention studies
- How nutrition relates to sperm health and testosterone production
- What men can do to support their testosterone and sperm health
- How calorie restriction effects men
- How men and women’s bodies are affected differently by intermittent fasting
- Correlation between men’s testosterone production and sperm production
- Why would a vegetarian and vegan diet not be optimal for reproduction