Rosita Arvigo, a Doctor of Naprapathy, ethnobotanist, spiritual healer, author of 8 books on traditional healing of Central America and the of The Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy® & the Arvigo Institute.
Donna Zubrod is a nationally certified, North Carolina Licensed Massage & Bodywork Therapist, a DONA certified Birth Doula, and a certified practitioner and teacher of The Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy®. Her practice, Seven Generations Massage & Birth, offers support towards positive reproductive and digestive health experiences and outcomes from menarche, throughout the childbearing years, to menopause and beyond. Ms. Zubrod helps couples with fertility challenges to successfully conceive and nurtures expectant mothers during pregnancy through postpartum.
What topics are covered in this podcast?
- The Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy®
- The process of Arvigo® Therapy
- What inspired Donna to conduct her observational study on measuring the affects of Arvigo® Therapy on the menstrual cycle parameter
- How effects were measured for each participant
- Confirming ovulation during the study
- Did the participants have less painful period during the study?
- Highlights of the results
- How can Arvigo® bring women with extreme menstrual pain back to a normal cycle
Click here for the podcast and more information.
Click here for the podcast.