Fertility Friday founder Lisa Hendrickson-Jack has released her first book: The Fifth Vital Sign. This book is about understanding your menstrual cycle as a vital sign, just like your pulse, temperature, respiratory rate, and blood pressure.
It’s easy to think of your menstrual cycle as just about reproduction and having babies. But, it’s a lot more than that. Your menstrual cycle provides you with essential information about your health. It doesn’t matter if having children is a part of your life plan or not. Mastering your cycles is a way of mastering your health.
In this book you’ll learn:
- What a normal cycle looks like;
- The best way to chart your cycle and increase your fertility awareness;
- How best to manage critical aspects of your health, including better sleep, exercise and a healthier diet;
- Natural methods for managing period pain and PMS;
- How to successfully avoid pregnancy without the pill; and
- How to plan ahead if you do want to get pregnant.
Click here for more about The Fifth Vital Sign and get a free download of the first chapter.
Click here to order The Fifth Vital Sign on Amazon.